P-CEP Parent Forum
- Date: 01/17/2018 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Location: Canton High School DuBois Little Theater
8415 Canton Center Rd.
Canton, Michigan 48187
P-CEP Parent Forum is an informative meeting hosted by members of the Park Administration Team. It is open to parents of all P-CEP students. Parents of eighth graders are also welcome to attend.
The 2017-2018 Parent Forum Meetings will be held in the Canton High School DuBois Little Theater at 9 a.m. on the following dates:
- Thursday, October 12, 2017 Agenda
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Parents have a chance to meet and talk with other P-CEP parents, sign up for parent volunteer activities through the Parent Involvement Committee, and hear valuable information about the Park.
P-CEP Parent Volunteer Opportunities
Keep up with P-CEP news, reminders and upcoming events through these channels:
- P-CEP Home page http://pccsk12.com/pcep
- P-CEP Announcements and News page http://links.pccsk12.com/pcep-news
- Subscribe to news stories found on the home page School News List by email or RSS feed to get news announcements sent directly to you as they are published.
- The P-CEP Activities & Athletics websites http://gopccs.net/ contain information about meetings, athletic seasons, tryouts, clinics and more.