P-CEP Charity Week Feb 20 - 24
- School NameP-CEP
The three P-CEP Congresses are presenting P-CEP Charity Week from February 20 to the 24, 2018. All of the money that raised will be donated to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, a charity that we are hoping everyone at P-CEP can relate to and want to support.
What to wear?
- Tuesday - Olympian / Olympic wear
- Wednesday - Pajama Day (dress code still applies)
- Thursday - Groutfit (all grey outfit)
- Friday - Flannel Friday
Every night of the week, a different restaurant will be hosting a fundraiser for the charity.
- Tuesday is Chipotle 42404 Ford Road, Canton - see the Chipolte flyer for details (PDF)
- Wednesday is Buffalo Wild Wings - see the BWW flyer for details (PDF)
- Thursday is Panera - see the Panera flyer for details (PDF)
- Friday is Tony Sacco's.- see the Tony Sacco's flyer for details (PDF)
Additional fundraisers include:
February 12. 13 and 14 matchmaking fundraiser where students who filled out a survey and can purchase their results in the cafeterias during lunch to find their perfect match!
Thursday, Feb 22 A Coffeehouse (PDF) sponsored by the three P-CEP Congresses. 6 p.m. Student performances at the Canton Cafeteria $5.
Saturday. Feb 24 Snowcoming Dance - 50% of the proceeds will benefit this charity event
Other P-CEP clubs may be hosting lunch activities during the week.
We are hoping that this event can not only support this great cause, but also raise awareness for mental illness and the large impact that it has on many people’s lives.