High School Registration Appointment Sign-Up
- School NameP-CEP
If you are a NEW FAMILY to the Plymouth Canton Community School District, please sign up for a day to officially register your child at the school that was selected by drawing.
There are two dates listed, with different times. You only need to sign up for ONE DAY AND ONE TIME.
When you come on this registration day, please bring all of the items on the checklist that you were given on Curriculum Night. We also need to have you bring your student with you to this meeting. If you were not able to make curriculum night, please see the checklist below:
In order to facilitate a smooth transition to high school for your student, please complete the forms and be prepared to provide proof of residency, the student’s original birth certificate, an updated immunization record and a parent/guardian’s driver’s license to the P-CEP Registrar.
You must bring all items below along with copies to expedite the process to your appointment.
Please contact the P-CEP Registrar below with any questions.
- Birth Certificate – Original Certified (along with a photo copy)
- Immunization Record -requirements-included (along with a copy)
- Proof of Residency - must be your last Property Tax Statement, or your most recently signed Rental/Lease agreement and a current utility bill (along with a copy)
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License (along with a copy)
- Teacher Recommendation for Math & Foreign Language Class Placement
- Registration Planning Card
- Request for Records Form