Make up date Salem HS Registration is March 22
- School NameP-CEP
March 22 will be the make up date for the cancelled March 1, 2018 Salem registration day for families new to the Plymouth-Canton district.
Families who signed up for the March 1st date have been contacted to reschedule their appointments.
When you come on this registration day, please bring all of the items on the checklist that you were given on Curriculum Night. We also need to have you bring your student with you to this meeting. If you were not able to make curriculum night, please see the checklist below:
In order to facilitate a smooth transition to high school for your student, please complete the forms and be prepared to provide proof of residency, the student’s original birth certificate, an updated immunization record and a parent/guardian’s driver’s license to the P-CEP Registrar.
You must bring all items below along with copies to expedite the process to your appointment.
Please contact the P-CEP Registrar below with any questions.
- Birth Certificate – Original Certified (along with a photo copy)
- Immunization Record -requirements-included (along with a copy)
- Proof of Residency - must be your last Property Tax Statement, or your most recently signed Rental/Lease agreement and a current utility bill (along with a copy)
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s License (along with a copy)
- Teacher Recommendation for Math & Foreign Language Class Placement
- Registration Planning Card
- Request for Records Form