Click for weather forecast
Summer P-CEP Counseling Department Newsletter
- School NameP-CEP
The P-CEP Counseling Department has published their Summer Counselor Corner Newsletter loaded with information about:
- P-CEP Summer School
- Counseling and Records Office Summer hours
- Schedule pick up (and schedule changes)
- TRAILS Group for 2019-2020
- Article from National Public Radio about about managing anxiety in our children
- Advanced Placement (AP) Testing changes for 2019-2020
- Advice and important dates for seniors of the Class of 2020
SUMMER COMMUNICATION, P-CEP e-COMMUNICATOR COMING SOON
The P-CCS Communications Office will be releasing two major communications this summer to help parents and students prepare for the 2019-2020 school year.
- The P-CCS Summer Communication, which will be released on the last day of school (Friday, June 14th), will contain important district-wide info, dates, and deadlines for incoming kindergarten through 12th grade students.
- The annual P-CEP e-Communicator, which offers all of the essentials for incoming students and families at The Park, is due in mid-July.
Both will be released on the official P-CCS website at www.pccsk12.com so stay posted in the coming weeks for these significant publications.