Click for weather forecast
National Honor Society Applications
- School NameP-CEP
National Honor Society (NHS) will offer early acceptance applications for upcoming Juniors and Seniors from June 17 - June 30, 2019..
Applications will be done through Google Classroom. Codes will be sent to students through their SCHOOL EMAILS. Decisions will be sent to SCHOOL EMAILS by August 3, 2019.
A second & final application period will be from August 25 - September 8, 2019. Students will be sent a new code via SCHOOL EMAIL for Google classroom for this application period. These decisions will be sent to SCHOOL EMAILS by September 21, 2019.
Students will need the following to apply:
- 3.5 Cumulative GPA at time of application, must sustain 3.3 after acceptance
- 20 hours of service during high school years, prior to application
- Letter of Recommendation that speaks to your character (Coaches, Piano Teachers, etc)
- Cannot be from a teacher in school unless their connection to the student is something else such as a sports coach or advisor.
- Demonstration of Leadership Qualities
- Filled out Application
NHS Member Obligations
- 10 hours of service per semester
- 10 hours of tutoring throughout the year (One Tutoring Cycle)
- 2 Large Groups per semester
- Required attendance at meetings
NOTE: ONLY SCHOOL EMAILS WILL BE USED TO FOR NHS COMMUNICATION
See the National Honor Society page for additional information about NHS.