Click for weather forecast
Delta Kappa Gamma Scholarship deadline 4/2/2020
- School NameP-CEP
DELTA KAPPA GAMMA GAMMA GAMMA CHAPTER SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarship Award: $1000.00 for one year.
All requirements must be present for this application to be considered by the committee.
Purpose of the Scholarship: To enable and encourage outstanding students to pursue a major in education.
Type of Scholarship: A one-time $1000 stipend (possible renewal after admittance to College of Education at a Michigan university.
Criteria for Scholarship:
1) A graduate of a Plymouth-Canton Community School District High School.
2) A student with the intention of pursuing a career in education.
3) A student involved in school, community and/or has work experience.
4) A student attending a Michigan college or university, majoring in education.
5) A student with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
6) A student who has the potential for academic success in college and as an educator.
The selection committee will consist of current members of the Scholarship Committee of Delta Kappa Gamma Education Sorority, Gamma Gamma Chapter. The Scholarship Committee will review all applications and make its determination no later than the first week of May, 2020.
Use this Google form Application for this scholarship. If you have trouble accessing this form, please check back later, we are looking into it.
Deadline: Thursday, April 2, 2020 (by 2:30 p.m.)