Click for weather forecast
P-CEP Parent-Teacher Conferences Nov. 14
- School NameP-CEP
Dear P-CEP Parent/Guardian:
The Plymouth-Canton Educational Park will continue to utilize a parent-teacher conference sign-up for the parent-teacher conferences scheduled to take place on Thursday, November 14, 2019 from 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Five minute conferences will be scheduled using an on-line registration tool called PTC Fast. In order to schedule a parent-teacher conference, parents will need to do the following:
● You will see a list of all teachers from Canton, Plymouth and Salem on the first page.
● Check the box in front of the names of teachers you would like to meet with and click submit.
● Enter requested student information and click submit.
● You will immediately receive an email with a link to follow in order to select the times you would like to schedule the conferences for selected teachers.
● Follow the link sent to your email and select the times you would like your conferences.
● A confirmation email will be sent to you.
The following information will be helpful as you plan for P-CEP Parent-Teacher Conferences:
● Conferences will be scheduled for a five minute block of time.
● When scheduling conferences, allow at least 5 minutes to travel within the same building and 10 minutes to travel between schools.
● In order to allow as many parents as possible to conference with P-CEP staff, please note that only one five minute time slot per subject area is available for each student.
● If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please remember to cancel.
● Please know that P-CEP staff is always able to communicate via email or phone regarding your child’s progress. This may be an option to consider if your child is experiencing academic success in the class and you do not have any concerns.
● If your child’s teacher does not have any available time slots and you would like a conference, please email the teacher to set up an alternate time.
If you do not have internet access and would like to schedule an appointment, please contact your child’s Home School Office for assistance. The phone numbers are listed at the top of this page.
Sharida Lewis, Canton High School
Cheri Steckel, Plymouth High School
Kim Villarosa, Salem High School