Click for weather forecast
P-CEP Weekly Announcements - Week of December 9
- School NameP-CEP
Visit the P-CEP Announcements and News page often for a list of special and regularly scheduled events, deadlines and much more for the next two weeks. (http://links.pccsk12.com/pcep-news)
This week’s list includes (so far):
- Students of the Month Breakfast
- Parent Forum Meeting
- Auditions for Spring play, "Angel Street" (auditions for Anything Goes will take place right after break)
- P-CEP Congress Charity Week events!
- Congress Coffeehouse Concert
- Dance Marathon - note location change!
- Variety IS show
- Final week of Shakespeare's 'The Comedy of Errors'
- College and Career Representative Visits at P-CEP - Juniors & Seniors can learn about college! Be sure to check the list often for updates!
- Community Financial will be in a Cafeteria on Friday
- Information for clubs and activities. Students should also listen to the morning announcements on Mon. Wed. & Fri. for club meetings and events!
Be sure to subscribe to P-CEP School News to receive news stories as they are published. Try it, you can always unsubscribe if it's more than you want to know.
The most active news pages are:
P-CEP home page
P-CCS district home page www.pccsk12.com
Graduating Class pages for news specific to your grade
Scholarships page - most scholarships are for seniors but there are a few for underclassmen.
And the Clubs & Activities page as organizations begin meeting for the school year!