Bus Route Information
- School NameAll District
Bus Route information will be available by Friday, August 25, 2017 in order for Durham School Services to provide the most complete and up-to-date transportation information. Below are the various ways that bus route information can be found:
MISTAR: This will be the same as always and will have the most up-to-date information per Durham’s routing software.
Click here for instructions on how to use MISTAR. New users will receive a PIN and temporary PASSWORD by email after August 18, 2017.
E-mail: Durham will be sending out emails this year as well as the main method of communicating route information. Postcards will not be sent anymore.
If you have moved, you will need to go to your student's school to update your address with proof of your new address - Two Items to Prove Residency; such as:
- Property tax record and utility bill
- Homeowners insurance policy and utility bill
- Warranty deed/closing statement for a new resident
- Signed rental/lease agreement and utility bill (rental agreement from a homeowner must include notarized signature of the homeowner)
- Shared living arrangements require a parent-homeowner signed affidavit with proof of residency. CLICK HERE for more details.
If you have questions about Transportation or need a list of contacts, please visit http://www.pccsk12.com/departments/transportation.