The P-CCS Learn. Prepare. Thrive. Newsletters
Updates for the following dates are archived here as links to PDF documents.
Learn. Prepare.Thrive is published bi-weekly during the school year to highlight district events and achievements.
- June 6, 2017 and LPT in 3 Podcast - '88.1 The Park' radio station featured on WDIV; Bird 1st graders visit Veteran's Memorial Park; 'Lost Voices' Concert June 17; P-CCS Libraries inspire a million minutes of reading; SJ5K benefit run sets new record this year.
- May 23, 2017 - 'LPT in 3' Podcast premieres; Beloved Community Essay Winners; East MS Awards; Writing and Video Contest winners
- May 8, 2017 - Robotics Team World Champs!; P-CCS Spirit Wear; Roberts' winning Severe Weather poster: Middle School Science Olympiad; P-CEP Accounting students take challenge; Bentley celebrates culture!
- April 24, 2017 - Comm. Ed brochure; 40 Years of IPSEP; Close Up Trip; Awards for The Perspective; Barefoot in the Park
- April 10, 2017 - Dodson Celebration; Pioneer 'Road to Find Out'; Liberty Sci. Olympiad; East/Smith Read; P-CEP student leadership receive honors; Canton Supervisor Williams reads to Workman
- March 27, 2017 - SJ5K information; Discovery Band to play with DSO; Starkweather is 'MixItUp' model school
- March 13, 2017 - K12 Insight Survey; Salem Boys Bowling State Champs; School of Choice approved
- February 27, 2017 - Merritt EdTalk; East honored by Nat'l Forum; Bentley Optimist Spelling Bee
- February 13, 2017- Kdg. Registration; NPR features P-CCS Diversity; Zuzo teacher of the week on WNIC
- January 30, 2017 - Dillon wins 'Excellence in Education' Award; East, Liberty wind FIRST Lego Title;Toys4Tots
- January 16, 2017 - P-CEP at MIFA Debate State; USA Hockey Opportunities; Merritt to deliver MLK Keynote
- December 12, 2017 - Sidhu appointed to School Bd.; Merritt's first year; Hospitality Program award; Special Ed.
- November 28, 2016 - West, Liberty staff square off; Smith supports troops; Alumnus visits Bird; "Almost Maine"
- November 7, 2016 - RESA Enhancement Millage, live coverage on 88.1, "Blithe Spirit" and News & Notes
- October 24, 2016 - RESA Enhancement Millage; EEF Grant Showcase; Silvester Cemetery Project on Radio
- October 10, 2016 - Open House Nov. 3; EEF announces Grants; 88.1The Park finalist at Marconi awards
- September 26, 2016 - Bentley playground; P-CEP SRO Program; RESA Enhancement Millage and more
- September 12, 2016 - Parent Council; 'Moments with Merritt' radio; 'Coffee with Monica'; Parent Ambassadors.
- Summer Communication 2016 - June - September; Gallimore Science Olympiad; Back to School; School of Choice; EEF Golf Outing.