Our clickable Flip Book is Here!
Each class is linked to take you directly to that registration page for your convenience! All websites on every page, as well as all building locations are linked too.
Brochures were mailed throughout the district. Copies will be also be available at the P-CCS schools main offices, E.J. McClendon Educational Center (Board Office), Plymouth & Canton Libraries our offices at Allen.
Please call us if you would like one mailed to you.
- Register Online: PCCEREGISTER.COM (there will be a $10.00 fee for all out of district enrollments)
- To register by Mail or Fax, complete registration form HERE - please include V/MC number and mail/fax to address/fax below. Make checks payable to P-CCS ($4.00 convenience fee will be added to ALL credit/debit card transactions). Receipts can be emailed and printed.
- Walk In: Community Education office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (except school holidays) Cash or checks are accepted. Receipts can be printed.
- For class withdrawals/refunds please contact us. All cancellations will be charged a $10.00 cancellation fee. If a class has been cancelled, you will be notified via email or phone and refunds are automatic.
- If a course has been cancelled for the entire session, you will be notified via email or phone and refunds options. If an individual class is cancelled due to the District being closed for inclement weather, no make-ups or refunds will be given.
Looking for ESL Classes? Please Visit HERE
New Instructors Wanted!
If you have a unique skill set or talent and are interested in teaching for Community Education, please call us!
P-CCS COMMUNITY EDUCATION
Allen Early Learning Academy
11100 N. Haggerty Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
firstname.lastname@example.orgThe mission of Plymouth-Canton Community Education is to create a difference in our community by providing opportunities for youth and adults to discover, develop and enhance their lives through quality educational, recreational and social experiences.