The Plymouth Canton Community Education Ski and Snowboard Program is for students grades 6-12 that was formed so that students interested in learning to ski and/or snowboard and those that already do! Adult chaperons monitor the students while they are in the program, but each student must accept responsibility to follow all rules and use good common sense.
Online registration only at PCCEREGISTER.COM
- Program Fee is $110.00 through 12/7/2019 - (non-residents of Plymouth/Canton pay an additional $10.00 fee)
- Late Registration Fee $125.00
- No refunds after 1/11/19
Ski and Snowboard Program Identification Pick Up & Information Night will be on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 from 5 - 7 p.m. at Salem Cafeteria
When all necessary forms and online registration is complete, you may pick up your photo ID membership card at Info Night. Please bring:
- 1½" X 2" photo/school picture (best size is from emergency card that is mailed with photo packages, head shot only, facing forward).
- Proof of payment (printed receipt or show on phone)
- Signed forms with Parent & Student signatures
Registration Fee Includes:
- Exclusive discounted pricing on lift tickets ($30.00) each night (also available to friends and family on 1/19 and 2/15)
- Photo ID Membership Card
- Eleven (11) round trips to Mt. Brighton (weather permitting) on heated motor coaches with storage for skis OR one snowboard each
Discounted lift tickets will be sold separately on the bus each trip and are not available at Mt. Brighton ticket office. The club skis both Fridays & Saturday nights. There are TWO non-transportation dates that will be held for Family Nights on 1/19 and 2/15 (Family receives discounted tickets). Helmets are mandatory and can be rented for $4.00. Optional lessons are also available for $10.00 per lesson. Ski and snowboard rentals at Mt. Brighton are $15.00 per day.
*Not able to make I.D. Night? Visit the Community Education offices after Nov.13 to turn in forms. MUST have a current student photo in order to receive I.D.
UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION COMES FROM REMIND - Instructions to Sign up for important updates from P-CCS Ski
Want to chaperone? Parent volunteers ski for free if they are needed for specific trips. You must have a background check on file for the current school year with P-CCS by mid-December. Click link to fill out the easy online form: https://tinyurl.com/y74c6mx8
Email any questions to CESKI@pccsk12.com