Extended Day Office Location:
Allen Early Learning Academy
11100 Haggerty Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
U.S. Mailing Address:
Extended Day Programs
P.O. Box 5519
Plymouth, MI 48170
Important 2017-2018 Registration Dates:
- Summer Camp Registration - March 5th until full (Open to new and current families) Registration form will be available on-line March 5th.
- Extended Day Re-Enrollment - March 12 through 29 (Open to current families only) Registration materials will be available at your current Extended Day site.
- New Family Lottery - April 9th through 20th (Open to new families) Lottery form will be available on-line April 9th.
- New Family Lottery Drawing - April 23rd
Parents have many options to pay:
1. Log into your EZ Care account and pay by electronic check or credit card.
2. Mail in a check to PO Box 5519 Plymouth MI 48170.
3. Drop off a check or cash to Allen Early Learning Academy 11100 Haggerty Road Plymouth MI 48170.
If you were on auto-pay last school year 2016-17, it will not continue this school year 2017-18. Choose one of the three options above to pay your invoice.
Plymouth Canton Community Schools Club Connection is committed to establishing an after school care program to meet the needs of families and middle school kids within the district. It is our belief that middle school age kids should not be regularly without adult care. Kids have the right to a safe environment, free from fear of both physical and emotional harm. We also believe that we can support working parents/guardians by providing a safe, affordable program staffed by professional, nurturing, competent and responsible people.
Club Connection fosters the development of the total kid: the social, emotional, physical and intellectual selves. The program should provide an interactive environment free of the constraints of an academic, adult led day at school. A variety of challenging enrichment opportunities should be available, where curiosity and exploration are supported by adults who are neither dominating or interfering. Club Connection should be relaxed and unhurried with a neighborhood-like feel, where inter-age play activities are encouraged.
Club Connection is an after school club designed specifically for middle school students in the Plymouth-Canton Community School District. The program is offered at East, West, and Discovery Middle Schools. Students at LIberty and Pioneer Middle Schools will be transported to Club Connection via district buses. It provides a relaxed, safe, social environment. Activities include various group and individual projects, computers, homework tables, special events and more. A snack is provided each afternoon.
Club Connection follows the Plymouth-Canton Community School calendar. Each session will run from school dismissal until 6:00 p.m. The program is closed for all holidays and snow emergency days. Club Connection will be provided on district half days. Care will not be available during Winter Break and Spring Break. The program is available to students but not housed in every building. Students will be shuttled to designated locations if there is not one in the building.
- 2016-2017 Club Connection Registration Form
- 2017-2018 Club Connection Registration Form
- Child Information Record
- Health Record
- Family and Social History
- Internet Usage
- Parent Consent Form
- Club Connection Parent Handbook 2016-2017
East Club Connection Contact
Phone Number: 734-416-2079
Krista Campbell, Site Director
Nancy Daniels, Assistant
West Club Connection Contact
Phone Number: 734 416-5526
Angie Alonzi, Site Supervisor
Discovery Club Connection Contact
Phone Number: 734 416-8716
Jason Foster, Site Director
Janice Peterson, Site Assistant