Extended Day Office Location:
Allen Early Learning Academy
11100 Haggerty Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
U.S. Mailing Address:
Extended Day Programs
P.O. Box 5519
Plymouth, MI 48170
Important 2017-2018 Registration Dates:
- On Line Summer Camp Registration -March 27th
- On Line Extended Day Re-Enrollment -May 14th through May 25th via a private link provided to current families
- On Line New Family Registration - June 11th, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
Attention to those families currently on a Wait List for Extended Day, please do not register through this link. The Extended Day office will notify by email regarding your registrations options for 2018-19.
- Online Registration for New Families: Opens Monday, June 11, at 9 a.m.
Parents have many options to pay:
1. Click to pay on your e-mailed invoice. You may pay by electronic check or credit card.
2. Mail in a check to PO Box 5519 Plymouth MI 48170.
3. Drop off a check or cash to Allen Early Learning Academy 11100 Haggerty Road Plymouth MI 48170.
If you were on auto-pay last school year 2016-17, it will not continue this school year 2017-18. Choose one of the three options above to pay your invoice.
Plymouth-Canton Community Schools Kids’ Time is committed to establishing a before and after-school care program to meet the needs of the families and elementary school children within the district. It is our belief that elementary-age children should not regularly be without adult care. Children have a right to a safe environment, free from the fear of both physical and emotional harm. We also believe that we can support working parents/guardians by providing a safe, affordable program staffed by professional, nurturing, competent, and responsible people.
Kids’ Time fosters the development of the total child: the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual selves. This program provides an interactive environment, free of constraints of an academic, adult-lead day at school. A variety of challenging enrichment opportunities are provided with adults who support curiosity and exploration. Kids’ Time is a relaxed and unhurried with a neighborhood-like feel, where inter-age play activities are encouraged.
Kids' Time is a before and after school child care program available at the child's home school. It provides consistency and enrichment for children in a relaxed, fun environment that encourages individual choice making. Activities include various group and individual projects, indoor and outdoor play, homework support, cooking experiences, group games and sports, computer opportunities, board games, special events, and so much more! A snack will be served every afternoon.