Working together to nourish the minds and bodies of our future.
We believe that children who learn to make healthy food choices and be physically active at school will continue these habits into adulthood.
- A wider variety of fruits and vegetables, including dark green and orange
- vegetables, dry beans and peas, and fresh fruits
- Frequent use of whole‐grain products
- Low‐fat or fat‐free milk
In Accordance with Federal Civil Rights Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil right regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin,sex,disability,age or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities many contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Food and Nutrition Links
- 2019-20 Welcome Letter
- Nutrition Guidelines For Healthier School Meals 2018-2019 (PDF)
- P-CCS Bylaws & Policies 8510 - Wellness Policy (PDF, 7 pages)
- "Choose MyPlate" recommendations from U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Give School Breakfast a Try - (PDF) poster
- Summer Feeding - (PDF) (should it link to Summer Food Service Program)