Daily Meal Prices
Breakfast $1.75 (Reduced price $ .30)
Lunch $3.50 (Reduced price lunch $ .40)
Breakfast $1.90 (Reduced price breakfast $ .30)
A la carte items are available at all buildings. Please visit the cafeteria for specifics.
- All students can pay cash for their meals.
- Students may pre-pay for meals by bringing payment to the school cafeteria manager. Make checks payable to: “P-CCS – Cafeteria Account”
- Option to pay online using the MyPaymentsPlus Service is available for Elementary, Middle, and High School Students.
Nutrition Services Meal Charging Policy - The purpose of having a meal charging policy is to establish consistent clear meal account procedures throughout the district. There is a fine line between considering the fiscal integrity of the district and the solvency of the food service program while also meeting the nutritional needs of students.
Nutrition Services Meal Charging Policy (PDF)
- Nutrition Guidelines For Healthier School Meals (PDF)
- P-CCS Bylaws & Policies 8510 - Wellness Policy (PDF, 7 pages)
- May 2019 Wellness Newsletter - Safety First (PDF)
- April 2019 Wellness Newsletter - You're Getting Warm (PDF)
- March 2019 Wellness Newsletter - Off the Clock (PDF)
- February 2019 Wellness Newsletter - You've got to Love It! (PDF)
- January 2019 Wellness Newsletter - Can It (PDF)
- December 2018 Wellness Newsletter - Cold not Cold (PDF)
- November 2018 Wellness Newsletter - Turkey Trot (PDF)
- October 2018 Wellness Newsletter - Take a Hike? (PDF)
- September 2018 Wellness Newsletter - Sadness and Joy (PDF)
Folder of past Wellness and FitFuture Newsletter posters in a Google drive folder
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.