Elementary, Middle and High School Menus are online!
Use our new P-CCS Nutrislice website or the app to easily view more information about what is on the school menu for breakfast and lunch each day at P-CCS Elementary, Middle and Plymouth, Canton and Salem High Schools. Information includes:
- Nutrient content
- Allergen alerts
- Access to carb counts
- See the most up-to-date menus
- Print from home
- look for Nutrislice in your App store and get connected to the Plymouth Canton Community Schools menus!
Kids' Time - Extended Day Snack Menus
Preschool Snack Menu
- September 2019 (PDF)
- October (PDF)
Preschool Allen Learning Academy
Starkweather High School Menus
- September 2019 (PDF)
- October 2019 (PDF)
- P-CEP Bistro - High School Menus are now available at Nutrislice!
- P-CEP FAVS -High School Menus are now available at Nutrislice!
Elementary School Meal Prices:
- Lunch $3.00 (Reduced price $ .40)
- Breakfast $1.75 (Reduced price $ .30)
Middle and High School Daily Meal Prices
- Lunch $3.50 (Reduced price lunch $ .40)
- Breakfast $1.90 (Reduced price breakfast $ .30)
- A la carte items are available at all buildings. Please visit the cafeteria for specifics.
- All students can pay cash for their meals.
- Students may pre-pay for meals by bringing payment to the school cafeteria manager. Make checks payable to: “P-CCS – Cafeteria Account”
- Option to pay online using the MyPaymentsPlus Service is available for Elementary, Middle, and High School Students.
The purpose of having a meal charging policy is to establish consistent clear meal account procedures throughout the district. There is a fine line between considering the fiscal integrity of the district and the solvency of the food service program while also meeting the nutritional needs of students. Nutrition Services Meal Charging Policy (PDF)
Free and Reduced Lunch Benefits - School Meals Family Assistance
- Frequently Asked Questions about Free and Reduced Price School Meals (PDF)
- Application for Free and Reduced Benefits online application
- Application for Free and Reduced Benefits 2019-20 paper application(PDF, 2 pages)
- Sharing Information with Other Programs (PDF)
Please note: a new application must be submitted each school year. Questions about the free or reduced meal program or application? Call 734-416-7702.
- May 2019 Wellness Newsletter - Safety First (PDF)
- April 2019 Wellness Newsletter - You're Getting Warm (PDF)
- March 2019 Wellness Newsletter - Off the Clock (PDF)
- February 2019 Wellness Newsletter - You've got to Love It! (PDF)
- January 2019 Wellness Newsletter - Can It (PDF)
- December 2018 Wellness Newsletter - Cold not Cold (PDF)
- November 2018 Wellness Newsletter - Turkey Trot (PDF)
- October 2018 Wellness Newsletter - Take a Hike? (PDF)
- September 2018 Wellness Newsletter - Sadness and Joy (PDF)
- May 2018 Wellness Newsletter - Check Up
- April 2018 Wellness Newsletter - Time to Blossom
- March 2018 Wellness Newsletter - Egg-cellent
- February 2018 Wellness Newsletter - Melting Away
- January 2018 Wellness Newsletter - Take A Stand
- December 2017 Wellness Newsletter - Happy Woollydays
- November 2017 Wellness Newsletter - Play Together
- October 2017 Wellness Newsletter - Not So Fast
- September 2017 Wellness Newsletter - Stacked Against Us
Folder of 2016-2017 Wellness Newsletters in a Google drive folder