P-CCS Food & Nutrition Services
E.J. McClendon Educational Center
454 S. Harvey Street, Plymouth, MI 48170
Kristen Hennessey, Director
- About Food & Nutrition Services - Mission Statement and Links
- Menus and Pricing - menus, meal prices, payment options, charging policy and wellness newsletters.
Find Summer Meals in Your Community
Nutritious free meals are available for children and teens 18 and younger at many locations throughout the nation throughout the summer while school is out of session. Click HERE to find locations.
Free and Reduced Lunch Benefits - School Meals Family Assistance
- Frequently Asked Questions about Free and Reduced Price School Meals (PDF)
- Apply for Free and Reduced Benefits online application
- Free and Reduced Benefits Paper Applications (Application as a PDF or in WORD Format)
- Sharing Information with Other Programs (PDF)
Please note: a new application must be submitted each school year. Questions about the free or reduced meal program or application? Call 734-416-7702.
'Working together to nourish the minds and bodies of the future.'