Plymouth-Canton Community Education
Allen Early Learning Academy
11100 N. Haggerty Road, Plymouth, MI 48170 (734) 416-2937 • Fax (734) 420-7108
NOTE: Summer Office Hours: M-F, 9am-12pm • Closed: Weeks of July 2nd and August 6th
• To register online, visit pcceregister.com
• To register in person or by mail, complete registration form, include Visa/Mastercard number and mail or fax to above address/fax number. Make checks payable to P-CCS. All non-residents of Plymouth-Canton pay an additional $10 fee.
• A $4 credit/debit card convenience fee will be added to all transactions.
• Registrations WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT ANY CLASS OR SCHOOL.
• Required material fees are paid directly to instructor at first class. Cash preferred.
• You will be notified VIA EMAIL if class is cancelled or days/times/location has changed.
• Receipts and/or class documents can be printed from your customer account at pcceregister.com.
CANCELLATIONS/CLASS CHANGES/REFUNDS/ LATE PICK-UP CHARGES:
• For class withdrawals/refunds please contact the Community Education Department.
A fee of $10 will be charged when requesting removal from a class.
• Youth and Adult Enrichment Classes: Prior to the second class, you may request a refund, which will be prorated by the classes attended. This does not apply to a class meeting only once, for which an in-house credit will be issued. Account credits are valid for one year and can be used for any Community Education activity/across household.
• After School Classes Only: A full refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee, will be given up to 2 days prior to the start of class. After that time, an in-house credit of 50% will be issued.
• Minimum number of participants must be reached for some classes to run. If a class will not run because minimum enrollment requirement is not met, the registrant will have the option of an account credit or full refund.
• We are unable to issue cash refunds. Check refunds may take up to 21 business days.
• Late pick-up policy: After a five minute grace period, a late fee of $1 per minute will be charged to parents picking up their children late from class. Payment is due to instructor immediately upon late arrival.
If the District schools are closed due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, all Community Education classes are cancelled regardless of their location. When classes are cancelled due to weather, makeups or refunds may not be given.
• Caregivers are encouraged to stay for all pre-school classes.
• All Community Ed classes are peanut / tree nut free!
• Plymouth-Canton Community Education is completely funded by your class fees.