Preschool registration begins in March, subscribe to the news list on the Early Childhood home page to be notified of the dates. Out of district families are welcome to register for our Early Childhood Programs; the registration fee for in-district is $75.00/Out of District $110.00, but tuition is then the same for both.
- Families will register online using our new EZ Care Enrollment System (see link below) in early March.
- The first page shows available openings in each program by location.
- Click 'Hide All' to display individual locations, then click the '+' for the desired program to see available openings
- Families interested in the Great Start Readiness (GSRP) 4 year old preschool program, may complete a GSRP interest form (PDF) then contact the Early Childhood office to schedule a screening appointment. Screenings will be conducted in May. See the GSRP section on the Four year old Preschool page for additional information.
STEP ONE - Online Registration (2018-2019 school year)Register on-line using the EZCare system.
Submit $75 non-refundable registration fee ($110 for non-district residents) paid on-line through the EZcare system.
For those who are unable to register online, please register in person at Allen Early Learning Academy, 11100 Haggerty Road, Plymouth, MI 48170. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. The registration fee and deposit can be paid by check, credit card or money order (cash not accepted)
STEP TWO - Required Documentation
Once families receive confirmation of registration
(NEW PRESCHOOL FAMILIES ONLY) Access the online New Student Pre-Enrollment page and enter the preschool student’s information to set up an account in MISTAR, the district’s student database .
Return the following forms to the Early Childhood office, Allen Early Learning Academy, 11100 Haggerty Road, Plymouth, MI 48170. Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Child and Family Information (PDF)
- Health Appraisal/Physical Form (PDF)
- Child Information Record (PDF)
- Early Childhood Consent Form (PDF)
- Early Childhood Waiver Request for 2018 - 2019 School Year (if needed)
- Immunization requirements/records (PDF)
- School Health Information Form (PDF)
- Parent & Student Concussion Information Sheet(PDF)
- Your printed MISTAR Enrollment Form (after completing the MISTAR Online Student Information Process).
- Original certified birth certificate
- Parent/guardian's driver's license for identification purposes only
- Two Items to Prove Residency; such as:
- Property tax record and utility bill
- Homeowners insurance policy and utility bill
- Warranty deed/closing statement for a new resident
- Signed rental/lease agreement and utility bill (rental agreement from a homeowner must include notarized signature of the homeowner)
- Shared living arrangement (Google Doc) require a parent-homeowner signed affidavit with proof of residency