Click for weather forecast
Isbister Back to School 2019-2020
Click HERE for the P-CCS Summer Communicator.
CLASS ASSIGNMENTS FRIDAY, AUGUST 23RD 4 PM
Class lists will be posted on the front of the building on the gym windows on Friday, August 23, 2019 at 4 PM. Class assignments will also be available on the MiSTAR ParentPortal at this time.
- It is important that you take a moment to update your contact information in MiSTAR — especially your family’s most current and most frequently-checked email addresses. Instructions for MISTAR ParentPortal
- Grade Level Suggested Supply Lists
- Classroom donations of Kleenex and Hand Sanitizer are always appreciated.
- Kindergarten, First, Third Grade kid-sized headphones labeled with your child's name.
OPEN HOUSE WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 28TH 5:30-7PM
- Come on up to meet your child's teacher, see their classroom, take your picture with BUZZ our Isbister Bee and more!
- Each child will receive a Open House Folder with important school-wide and PTO information.
- Our PTO will be selling NEW Isbister Bee T-Shirts designed by Simple Threads here in Plymouth. $16/Cash preferred.
- Due to our limited parking, we will have a shuttle bus starting at 5 PM from Pioneer Middle School parking lot located on Ann Arbor Rd. just west of Canton Center.
- It is encouraged to drop off School Supplies at Open House instead of the First Day of School.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL : TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3RD HALF DAY: 8:48 AM- 11:53 AM
- Route information will be available on the MiStar Parent Portal starting Friday, August 23rd.
- Download the Durham School Services Mobile Bus Tracker App which enables parents and guardians to view stops and scheduled arrival time for each stop.
- Visit the Transportation Department for questions.
- If your child is going to ride the bus to and/or from Isbister, we encourage you to send your child on the bus right away. The first few days of school we review our bus procedures and safety information. Having all riders on the bus with listening ears is essential.
Full Day: 8:48 AM-3:56 PM | Half Day: 8:48 AM-11:53 AM
- For the safety of our students we request that students arrive at school no earlier than 8:35 AM and be picked up at dismissal time at 3:58 PM.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times while at school. Following this time schedule keeps children safe and supervised at all times.
ARRIVAL AND DISMISSAL
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times while at school. Following this time schedule keeps children safe and supervised at all times.
- Students arrive at school no earlier than 8:35 AM.
- ALL students will line up inside the building to be supervised.
- Kindergarten will line up in the main hall (except for the first week where teachers will greet their class at the classroom door/south door).
- Grades 1-5 will line up in the gym.
- Bussers will enter the gym through the Gym Door.
- Walkers/car riders will enter through the Main Door.
- Students will be released to their classrooms at 8:43 AM (5 minutes prior to the start of school).
DISMISSAL (Walkers/Car Riders)
- 3:51 PM Grades 2-5 are dismissed from the South Doors nearest the Parent Loop.
- 3:53 PM K-1 Dismissed from the South Doors nearest the Parent Loop.
- 3:55 PM Bussers are dismissed from their Learning Area to line up in the gym.
- Call Lisa Dietz, the Administrative Assistant, at 734-416-6053 to schedule an appointment to register your child.
- Registration requirements and forms are available here. All forms must be completed prior to registration.
If your child requires medication during the school day, visit the Medication Use page to access all forms and district policies.
P-CCS OFFICIAL MOBILE APP AVAILABLE NOW
Stay up-to-date on district news and events! Search 'Plymouth-Canton’ on Google Play or iTunes Store and install the app.
- The New-and-Improved P-CCS Mobile App, which is the best way to stay informed and connected to your school district, is available now! The app is the quickest way to receive P-CCS alerts, news, access to MISTAR, and much more.