What Activities & Clubs are available at P-CEP?
P-CEP clubs and activities offer a range of opportunity from student government, service, academic and competitive focus to special interest and social groups. All clubs have adult advisors and some may require enrollment in a particular course, auditions or tryouts. Some clubs are student initiated or affiliated activities and are not endorsed nor advisored by the P-CCS District.
The column at the right contains a list of clubs and activities. A complete listing including descriptions, advisors and meeting times and locations is on this Google doc, List of P-CEP Clubs and Activities. (It is in the process of being updated)
Bookmark this page or memorize this friendly link: http://links.pccsk12.com/clubs
Ready to Get Involved? See the Why and How to Join a Club page for details!
Annual Fall Activities Extravaganza in the P-CEP Bus Loop
Clubs and Activities News
- 'Spooky 4 the People' Improv Show Oct 25
P-CEP Activity Fee payments are now on RevTrak!
Annual fee to join unlimited number of clubs & activities
Canton Class of 2023 first meeting Sept 30
right after school!
- Foreign Exchange Club (FEC) first meeting Oct. 3
- Giving Hand Club first meeting Sept. 12
- P-CEP Pals first meeting Thurs. October 3
- Eco Club first meeting Monday, Sept 16
- Improv club first meeting Sept. 10
- Canton Class of 2023 Council first meeting Sept. 30
- Plymouth Class of 2021 Council first meeting Sept. 17
- Art Club first meeting Fri. Sept. 13
P-CEP Unified Sports first meeting Sept 17
First sport season is bowling!
- Math Olympiad first meeting Sept 10
- Anime Club first meeting Sept 13 and future meeting dates
Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) first meeting Sept 10
Meeting 6:45 a.m.
- Salem Science Olympiad first meeting Oct. 7
- Spoken Word's first meeting is Oct. 10
- Writer's Block first meeting Sept. 19