Why Join a Club or Activity?
1. Make new friends with similar interests.
2. Discover your passions and strengths:
3. Build your résumé and prepare for scholarships and college
4. Being involved will require some organization and time management - and that’s a good thing.
How to join a club or activity.
Explore the list of Clubs and Activities to find an activity that interests you.
Check with the advisor to verify the meeting time and location.
Note any prerequisites or fees and show up for a meeting!
(Take a friend with you if you are shy.)
There is a $25 annual fee for students to participate in unlimited clubs and activities.
The $25 fee is waived for students who qualify for free and reduced lunch and for specific service-based clubs.
Why? Pay to Participate Fee Structure FAQs (PDF)
What? you still have't found a club to join?
How to start a new club
1) Check to make sure your club does not already exist at P-CEP. If a similar organization already exists your new club will not be approved.
2) If a similar organization does not exist, fill out the New Clubs, Activities and Organizations Application
3) Once you have completed the New Club Application, review the New P-CEP Club/Organizations Approval Form. This form is used by Student Congress representatives to determine whether your club will be approved or denied.
4) Turn in your New Club Application to the office of the Assistant Principal of Athletics and Activities at Plymouth High School.
Note: New clubs and activities are approved once a semester by representatives of P-CEP Student Congress and P-CEP Administration. In order to meet as an official organization you must first be approved by this process.
Additional Questions? Contact the Assistant Principal of Activities and Athletics for your school