Click for weather forecast
P-CEP Parent Forum is an informative meeting hosted by members of the Park Administration Team. It is open to parents of all P-CEP students. Parents of eighth graders are also welcome to attend.
The 2018-2019 Parent Forum Meetings will be held in the following locations from 9 to 10:30 a.m. on the following dates:
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Salem Presentation Room 2112
Meeting Agenda (Google doc)
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019 Canton Little Theater
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020 Plymouth Distance Lab
Parents have a chance to meet and talk with other P-CEP parents, sign up for parent volunteer activities through the Parent Involvement Committee, and hear valuable information about the Park.
P-CEP Parent Volunteer Opportunities (Google form)
Keep up with P-CEP news, reminders and upcoming events through these channels:
- P-CEP Home page http://pccsk12.com/pcep
- P-CEP Announcements and News page http://links.pccsk12.com/pcep-news
- Subscribe to news stories found on the home page School News List by email or RSS feed to get news announcements sent directly to you as they are published.
- P-CEP Athletics contains information about athletic seasons, tryouts and clinics.
- P-CEP Clubs & Activities http://links.pccsk12.com/clubs features information about the many active clubs and organizations on campus
- Academic Support Programs page on website