Click for weather forecast
Discovery Middle School - Hassle-Free Fundraiser
Discovery’s No Hassle-Free Fundraiser is a convenient way for families to help Discovery raise funds to enhance the educational experience of our students. There is nothing to sell and nothing to deliver. All the money raised will go directly to serving our students. Based upon staff survey responses and our needs, we have set our fundraising goal at $20,000. While any donation is greatly appreciated, donations of $25.00 per child will allow us to meet our goal.
NEW This year!
We are so happy to introduce a quick and easy way to donate to this effort through RevTrak! This new system is PCCS’s replacement to Payschools. Just select Discovery Middle School - Hasslefree Fundraiser to make your donation. First time users will be prompted to create an account. Thank you for considering a donation to Discovery.
Over the years, our fundraising has supported the purchase of PE equipment such as mats for the gym and athletic equipment, the Robotics Club and activities, grade level student assemblies with guest speakers, Brainpop Subscriptions/licenses, student desks, and needed classroom supplies and furniture.
This year, donations will be used for the following:
- Purchasing new teacher-student work tables for classrooms.
- Science Department Supplies to support the launch of a new Science Curriculum
- Directional signage throughout the school.
- Also, the money will be used to directly benefit student events and programs (award ceremonies, field trips, assemblies, etc).
Please consider making a cash donation to the Discovery Middle School Hassle-Free Fundraiser.
PBIS Coupon Card Fundraising September 28, 2018 - October 12, 2018
Friday, September 28 marks the Kick-Off of this annual fundraising effort. An explanation of this Fundraiser will happen during lunch for each grade level. Fundraising cards will be distributed in a “Special Homeroom” at the end of the day. Each student will receive 3 cards to begin the effort. Additional cards are available upon request from their homeroom teacher.
The fundraiser final sales turn-in date is October 12.
There will be (2) check-in days on Thursday, October 4 and Tuesday, October 9. The class with the highest total sales will earn an electronics lunch on Friday, October 5 and Friday, October 12.
All money raised will go directly to our students via our PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports) program.
Individual Student Rewards for Card Sales
The class that is leading in sales at each checkpoint date will earn an electronic lunch reward.
- (3) card sales - Free Kona Ice Slush at lunch
- (5) card sales - Pizza at lunch (2 slices) and 1 free coupon card, and reward #1.
- (10) card sales - Money Grab/2 free cards at lunch, and rewards #1 and #2. (Amount is determined by how many cards are sold school wide)
- (15) card sales - Discovery MS drawstring backpack/3 free coupon cards($60 value), and rewards #1, #2, and #3.
- (25) card sales - Nike Elite backpack and 5 free cards ($100 value). and rewards #1, #2, #3, and #4.
The fundraiser final sales turn-in date is October 12. The class with the highest total sales will earn electronic lunch for a week beginning Monday, October 15.