Click for weather forecast
PBIS Coupon Card Fundraising
September 28, 2018 - October 12, 2018
Friday, September 28 marks the Kick-Off of this annual fundraising effort. An explanation of this Fundraiser will happen during lunch for each grade level. Fundraising cards will be distributed in a “Special Homeroom” at the end of the day. Each student will receive 3 cards to begin the effort. Additional cards are available upon request from their homeroom teacher.
The fundraiser final sales turn-in date is October 12.
There will be (2) check-in days on Thursday, October 4 and Tuesday, October 9. The class with the highest total sales will earn an electronics lunch on Friday, October 5 and Friday, October 12.
All money raised will go directly to our students via our PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports) program.
Individual Student Rewards for Card Sales
The class that is leading in sales at each checkpoint date will earn an electronic lunch reward.
- (3) card sales - Free Kona Ice Slush at lunch
- (5) card sales - Pizza at lunch (2 slices) and 1 free coupon card, and reward #1.
- (10) card sales - Money Grab/2 free cards at lunch, and rewards #1 and #2. (Amount is determined by how many cards are sold school wide)
- (15) card sales - Discovery MS drawstring backpack/3 free coupon cards($60 value), and rewards #1, #2, and #3.
- (25) card sales - Nike Elite backpack and 5 free cards ($100 value). and rewards #1, #2, #3, and #4.
The fundraiser final sales turn-in date is October 12. The class with the highest total sales will earn electronic lunch for a week beginning Monday, October 15.