Click for weather forecast
Discovery Middle School - Hassle-Free Fundraiser
Discovery’s No Hassle-Free Fundraiser is a convenient way for families to help Discovery raise funds to enhance the educational experience of our students. There is nothing to sell and nothing to deliver. All the money raised will go directly to serving our students. Based upon staff survey responses and our needs, we have set our fundraising goal at $20,000. While any donation is greatly appreciated, donations of $25.00 per child will allow us to meet our goal.
NEW This year!
We are so happy to introduce a quick and easy way to donate to this effort through RevTrak! This new system is PCCS’s replacement to Payschools. Just select Discovery Middle School - Hasslefree Fundraiser to make your donation. First time users will be prompted to create an account. Thank you for considering a donation to Discovery.
Over the years, our fundraising has supported the purchase of PE equipment such as mats for the gym and athletic equipment, the Robotics Club and activities, grade level student assemblies with guest speakers, Brainpop Subscriptions/licenses, student desks, and needed classroom supplies and furniture.
This year, donations will be used for the following:
- Purchasing new teacher-student work tables for classrooms.
- Science Department Supplies to support the launch of a new Science Curriculum
- Directional signage throughout the school.
- Also, the money will be used to directly benefit student events and programs (award ceremonies, field trips, assemblies, etc).
Please consider making a cash donation to the Discovery Middle School Hassle-Free Fundraiser.
PBIS Coupon Card Fundraising September 20, 2019 - October 4, 2019
Friday, September 20 will mark the Kick-Off of this annual fundraising effort. Coupon cards will be sold for $20.00 each and contain discounts to local restaurants and stores. All money raised will go directly to our students via our PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports) program.
An explanation of this Fundraiser will happen during lunch for each grade level on Thursday, September 19. Coupon Cards will be distributed in a “Special Homeroom” at the end of the day on Friday, September 20.
There will be 2 check-point days.
- The Class with the highest total sales on Wednesday, September 25, will earn an electronics lunch on Friday, September 27
- The class with the highest total sales on Wednesday, October 2 will earn an electronics lunch on Friday, October 4.
Students can turn in money and/or any unsold cards every morning with their homeroom teacher. Students should talk to their homeroom teacher if they are in need of additional cards for sale. Card sales are tracked by staff leading to the student rewards outlined below.
Individual Student Rewards for Card Sales
- (3) card sales = Free Kona Ice Slush at lunch.
- (5) card sales = Pizza at lunch (2 slices), 1 free coupon card, and reward #1.
- (10) card sales - Money Grab ($20, $50 or $100) at lunch, 2 free coupon cards ($40 value), and rewards #1 and #2.
- (15) card sales - Discovery MS drawstring backpack, 3 free coupon cards($60 value), and rewards #1, #2, and #3.
- (25) card sales - Nike Elite backpack, 5 free cards ($100 value). and rewards #1, #2, #3, and #4.
Full Class Reward
The class with the highest card sales at the end of the fundraiser will earn a full week of Electronic lunch. The fundraiser final sales turn-in date is October 4.
Thank you for participating in this fundraising effort.