Click for weather forecast
Students new to P-CCS/Discovery Middle School for the 2019-20 school year must complete the P-CCS registration process.
P-CCS Registration Information
Registering your student at Discovery
- You can make an appointment here: christagraham.youcanbook.me
Please be sure to bring the following to your appointment:
- Completed registration paperwork
- Original Certified Birth Certificate (In English)
If the student's birth certificate is in a language other than English, please have it translated prior to your scheduled appointment
- Your Driver's License
- Student Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency: Lease or Purchase Agreement for your home Signed closing or purchase agreement. We are able to accept official purchase agreements. The closing date must be within 60 calendar days of the school attendance start date. You must bring in official signed closing documents within a week of final closing date.
- Proof of Residency: Utility bill stating your name and home address. Water Bills are not accepted for proof of residency.
If you have any further registration questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Tour Available Thursday, August 28
Parents and Students new to Discovery this Fall are invited to tour our school on Thursday, August 28 at 10 a.m.
If you are interested in attending this tour, please RSVP to Christa Graham.