1. Have a SPORTS physical on file with the school dated April 15, 2017 or later.
2. Show up to the first practice. Sports schedules can be found here on the Middle School Athletics page
Coaches for each sport may schedule informational meetings or have "signups" but if those are missed, please see numbers 1 and 2 above.
Please note that the health appraisal form that is turned in at the schedule pick up is NOT a sports physical. You can get a copy of the sports physical here on the Middle School Athletics page
If you have any additional questions please email the athletic liaison Mr. Lembesis email@example.com
Middle School Athletics 2017-18
Physicals are required to be turned in before a student may tryout. These must be dated April 15, 2017 or later. A physical form can be found in the school’s main office or the school website.
P-CCS ATHLETIC PHYSICAL FORMS ARE PREFERRED AND CAN BE FOUND AT:
Starting with the 2016-17 school-year, middle school athletics will now have Boys and Girls Basketball during the same season. The season will be from January 9, 2017- March 2, 2017.
In addition, during the 2015-16 school-year the MHSAA passed new rules regarding the participation of 6th grade students in athletic programs. These changes will now allow us to offer wrestling to our 6th graders. The hope is that by allowing 6th graders to wrestle, we will increase participation at each school. Starting with the 2016-17 school-year 6th graders will be able to participate in both Wrestling and Cross Country.
Individual Sports Schedules can be found here - 2017-2018 Sports Schedules
Pay-to-Participate fees will again be in place for middle school athletics during the 2016-2017 school year. The fees will be as follows:
- 7th & 8th Grade……..$200.00 for first sport. Additional sports are free
- 6th Grade…………….$125.00 for first sport. Additional sports are free
- Pay-to-Participate fees are waived for students on Free & Reduced Lunch
- MS Pay-to-Participate Cap - $400.00 per family
- PCCS Pay-to-Participate Cap - $880.00 per family
Gate fees will remain in effect for the 2016-2017 school year as follows:
- $2.00 for adults
- $1.00 for students