Click for weather forecast
Where great resources and great students connect!
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:45am-3:10pm
- Mrs. Marchesano, Librarian/Technology Integrationist 734-416-7561
- Mrs. Perry, Media Technology Paraprofessional 734-416-7561
Visit us before school, or with a lunch pass. You're welcome to check out books, finish homework, use computers for school work, or just find a place to relax.
Individual students are welcome to visit the LRC before school, at lunch recess with a pass, and after school by appointment. Our collection contains over 10,000 print/digital/audio books, magazines, videos, and equipment. You can access our catalog from home and school.
We offer students access to filtered desktop computers and Chromebooks in the LRC and the desktops in the computer lab. IPad carts and Chromebooks can be used in classrooms as well. We are excited to offer our students Chromebooks through the P-CCS 1:1 devices program.
- Students may check out books and magazines for 3 weeks, using their Redbook barcode or Student ID card.
- Fines are 10 cents per day, for each item that is overdue.
- Lunch passes may be obtained each day before homeroom, or during passing time. Only one pass per student is allowed. There is a $2.00 fine for a lost pass.
- Students with overdue books or fines are not able to check out materials or passes.
- Students may use the LRC to read, do homework, and check-out books before homeroom each day
- Gum, food, and drinks are not permitted. Bottled water with a cap is allowed at the tables.
- Productive noise is acceptable, but students who are disruptive or disrespectful to materials or others will be asked to leave.
- Students may use computers before homeroom and during lunch recess with permission.
- Computers are for school work only, and students must follow the Technology Guidelines and Student Handbook.
- Printing is free using black ink, and color printing is available for 25 cents per page.
Destiny Library Catalog - Find books for class or for fun, and websites that will help you in your classes.
Mel Databases - Find articles, test prep materials and other great resources free to Michigan residents.
Links for Class Assignments - Do a Visual Search to find weblinks for your class projects.
Moodle - Access your Moodle Courses
Public Libraries - Check for materials and events at the local libraries.