Click for weather forecast
Please let us know what additional information we could include that would be helpful to you. We will continue to strive to develop this site in order to best meet the needs of our school community.
(Supplemental to Handbook)
Back to school...clothing choices that work for middle school students...
- Shirts and tops that cover students from shoulder to waist
- Tops must have either a collar or sleeves
- Pants that do not expose skin at the waist
- Shorts and skirts that cover the leg to the top of the knee (with or without tights)
- Clothing that has no holes above the knee
- Students should avoid provocative or form-fitting clothing and clothing that advertises or promotes alcohol, tobacco, drugs and weapons.
It is the expectation of West Middle School that all students attend school and class on time.
If you choose to be TARDY . . .
- The classroom teacher will call your parents when you are tardy three times.
- The classroom teacher will inform the principal when you are tardy a fourth time and a letter will be sent home to your parents.
- The classroom teacher will arrange a one-hour before-school detention for each tardy thereafter. During that time, you will write out your plan for getting to class on time and also practice academic skills.
The middle school student handbook - also known as the redbook or student assignment book or student planner -- may be found HERE.