Click for weather forecast
Welcome to the 2019-2020 School Year!
A Back to School Registration (B2SR) message was emailed to families on August 8, 2019 with directions for updating important student records before students come to schedule pick up.
First Day for all Students (half day, morning only 7:10 a.m. - 10:13 a.m.) Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
P-CEP 'Back to School' Parent Night Thursday, September 5, 2019 from 6 - 8:30 p.m.This is an opportunity for you to meet your child’s teachers and learn more about the curriculum in each class. The purpose of this event is to provide information about our courses. Teachers will not be able to discuss individual students. Discussion about your child’s progress will take place at parent-teacher conferences in mid-November.
Schedule Pick Up
|Grade 12||Tuesday, August 20, 2019||8:30 - 11:00 a.m.|
|Grade 11||Wednesday, August 21, 2019||7:30 - 10:00 a.m.|
|Grade 10||Wednesday, August 21, 2019||11:30 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.|
|Grade 9 Link Crew||Thursday, August 22, 2019
see e-Communicator for details
|7:15 -11 a.m.|
Friday, August 23, 2019
|Make up for all grades||Wednesday, August 28. 2019||7:30 - 10:00 a.m.|
During this time students will pick up their class schedule, take a student ID photo, pick up textbooks, purchase their yearbook, etc.
All students will be photographed for a student ID at schedule pick-up at no charge. Please follow dress code regulations. Student ID cards will be distributed 'on-the-spot.' Please stay at the station until ID card is received. Picture packets may also be purchased.
Schedule Changes or Corrections
Students may make a schedule change for the following reasons ONLY:
- misplacement in a class
- failure in a prerequisite class
- a hole in a schedule (missing class)
Counselors will be focused exclusively on errors or obvious misplacements. Please do not call the counselor to make changes. Changes can only be made in person.
Bring to Schedule Pick-Up
- Students will only be able to receive their high school schedule at Schedule Pickup once the B2SR Update has been completed. P-CEP students will need to bring either their Student ID Card from last year or be able to login to MISTAR Student Connection to access their electronic Student ID Card. The Student ID will be scanned to verify that the B2SR Update has been completed.
- Completed Responsible Use of Technology Resources form (PDF) only if new to the District (forms from last year are still on file). Please review the content.
- Payment of Fines / Debts - Current students, - if you have outstanding debts or fines - bring payment or return the books or property; you will not receive your schedule until debt is paid or missing materials are returned. Note: Textbook returns will not be accepted in the schedule pick-up line. Textbooks must be returned to the Book Room prior to schedule pick-up.
- School Picture Order Form
- Homecoming Dance Tickets - Students may purchase their Homecoming tickets for $25 at schedule pick-up.
- Parking Permit application and proof of payment see P-CEP Parking Permits page for details
Book Room The P-CEP Book Room, located at Salem High School, will be open at the end of August please check back for dates and times.
Note: Textbook returns will not be accepted in the schedule pick-up line. Textbooks must be returned to the Book Room prior to schedule pick-up. The Book Room will accept payment for lost textbooks only.
Suggested School Supplies
P-CEP students will learn from each of their teachers on the first day of school suggested class supplies.
Yearbook Order Information
Order Yearbook online - the sooner the better, to avoid price increases!
- P-CEP Student Handbook page for PDF or Google doc versions of the current handbook
- Activities and Athletics Grades 6-12 Student and Parent/Guardian Handbook (PDF, 36 pages)
P-CCS District Transportation Page.