Click for weather forecast
IMPORTANT: This is information for the 2018-2019 School year - this page will be updated soon after the e-Communicator is published. Essential dates dates for future school years are available on the View the District Calendar page.
High School schedule pick up forms and information are contained in the Summer 2017 e-COMMUNICATOR
Includes student lunch payment options, school-year calendars, health and immunization forms -- and much more! Please make sure to bring the completed REQUIRED P-CEP STUDENT MEDICAL INFORMATION & STUDENT HANDBOOK AWARENESS FORM 2017-2018 to Schedule Pick Up.
Welcome to the 2018-2019 School Year!
First Day for all Students (half day, morning only 7:10 a.m. - 10:13 a.m.) September 4, 2018.
P-CEP Open House Thursday, September 6, 2018 from 6 - 8:30 p.m. - tentativeThis is an opportunity for you to meet your child’s teachers and learn more about the curriculum in each class. The purpose of this event is to provide information about our courses. Teachers will not be able to discuss individual students. Discussion about your child’s progress will take place at parent-teacher conferences in mid-November.
Schedule Pick Up
|Grade 12||Tuesday, August 21, 2018||8:30 - 11:00 a.m.|
|Grade 11||Wednesday, August 22, 2018||7:30 - 10:00 a.m.|
|Grade 10||Wednesday, August 22, 2018||11:30 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.|
|Grade 9 Link Crew||Thursday, August 23, 2018||7:15 -11 a.m.|
|Grade 9||Friday, August 24, 2018||7:30-11:30 a.m.|
|Make up for all grades||Wednesday, August 29, 2018||7:30 - 10:00 a.m.|
During this time students will pick up their class schedule, take a student ID photo, pick up textbooks, purchase their yearbook, etc.
All students will be photographed for a student ID at schedule pick-up at no charge. Please follow dress code regulations. Student ID cards will be distributed 'on-the-spot.' Please stay at the station until ID card is received. Picture packets may also be purchased.
Schedule Changes or Corrections
Students may make a schedule change for the following reasons ONLY:
- misplacement in a class
- failure in a prerequisite class
- a hole in a schedule (missing class)
Only students with the problems listed above will be able to see their counselors before school starts.
Counselors will be focused exclusively on errors or obvious misplacements. Please do not call the counselor to make changes. Changes can only be made in person.
Bring to Schedule Pick-Up
- Completed Medical Information & Handbook Awareness Form - Parents need to carefully complete and sign this form. Students will not be admitted to Schedule Pick-Up area without this completed form.
- Completed Responsible Use of Technology Resources form only if new to the District (forms from last year are still on file). Please review the content.
- Payment of Fines / Debts - Current students, - if you have outstanding debts or fines - bring payment or return the books or property; you will not receive your schedule until debt is paid or missing materials are returned. Note: Textbook returns will not be accepted in the schedule pick-up line. Textbooks must be returned to the Book Room prior to schedule pick-up.
- Yearbook Order Form
- School Picture Order From
- Homecoming Dance Tickets - Students may purchase their Homecoming tickets for $25 at schedule pick-up.
- Parking Permit application and proof of payment see P-CEP Parking Permits page for details
- If interested in picking up a district Chromebook at P-CEP schedule pickup, your student can do so if the following items are completed.
Book Room The P-CEP Book Room, located at Salem High School, will be open at the end of August please check back for dates and times.
Note: Textbook returns will not be accepted in the schedule pick-up line. Textbooks must be returned to the Book Room prior to schedule pick-up. The Book Room will accept payment for lost textbooks only.
Suggested School Supplies
P-CEP students will learn from each of their teachers on the first day of school suggested class supplies.
District Transportation Page.
Freshmen, need a Lift to Link Crew?
We will run shuttle busses from all 15 P-CCS elementary schools, plus Starkweather and two church parking lots to transport our ninth grade students to Plymouth-Canton Educational Park for LINK CREW on Thursday, August 23, 2018
PICK-UP SHUTTLE: Busses will pick up students at the designated locations at 6:45 a.m. and busses will leave for P-CEP by 6:50 a.m. to arrive in the P-CEP bus loop between 7-7:10 a.m.
- Fiegel (Starkweather Academy)
- Other Locations:
- PLYMOUTH HILLS (entrance located at 14201 N Ridge Rd, Plymouth Township)
- NORTHRIDGE CHURCH (on the corner of North Territorial Road and Ridge roads – meet at Section C enter off Ridge near the pond)
- OUR LADY OF GOOD COUNSEL CHURCH – (on the northwest corner of Territorial and Beck roads - meet in the southwest corner of the parking lot)
RETURNING SHUTTLE: Will be at P-CEP bus loop at 11 a.m. and leave at 11:10 a.m. At the end of the day, students will board the same busses and return to the same location.