On this page
On this page
- Course Selection and Program of Studies - course selection process and all class offerings at P-CEP
- Financial Aid information
- Testing - information about major tests for high school students (AP, MME, ACT, SAT, etc.)
- Foreign Exchange Program at P-CEP
See blue menu on left for these pages
- Counseling Staff - names, locations and contact information
- Career Center - resources for students to help plan their future
- Course Catalog - catalog of classes offered at P-CEP (formerly Program of Studies)
- Schedule for testing out of future courses
- Scholarships - information and applications are also available in each of the Guidance offices
- Student Shadow Programs
- Transcripts for current and former students
COURSE SELECTION and PROGRAM OF STUDIES
Course selection for the next school year takes place in February for grades 8 through 11. Watch the news box on the P-CEP home page for announcements.
The P-CEP Course Catalog (formerly the Program of Studies) describes the high school courses offered at Plymouth-Canton Educational Park, as well as explains the graduation requirements and how to select high school classes. The course descriptions are organized by Department. Visit the P-CEP Course Catalog page for details.
P-CEP GRADUATING CLASS INFORMATION
- Class of 2019 Seniors
- Class of 2020 Juniors
- Class of 2021 Sophomores
- Class of 2022 Freshmen
- Class of 2023 8th Grade
SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL AID
The frequently updated List of Scholarships for Students page contains information about current scholarships available to P-CEP students.
- Students and parents are encouraged to visit their Guidance and Counseling office for additional opportunities and the necessary application(s).
- Students may use this Student Information Sheet [PDF] to provide personal information to counselors or teachers who are writing recommendations.
- Check back often for the latest scholarship entries!
- At the end of the school year, each school recognizes all of their scholarship winners at the Honors Program.
Financial Aid Tips
- Apply early for admission and financial aid.
- Check with your college to determine if other financial aid forms are required.
- Apply for scholarship and grants.
- Surf the web for financial information.
Financial Aid Web Sites The following sites provide information regarding financial assistance for college bound students:
- FinAid: The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid - this site includes information and links regarding loans, scholarships and military aid. It has sections for both students and parents.
- State of Michigan: Paying for College - Student Financial Aid - this site provides access to Michigan sponsored financial help programs.
- Financial Aid Resource Publications U.S. Department of Education - a resource for learning about U.S. government sponsored student aid programs.
- Visit Additional Sites:
If you require assistance, see your counselor or the Career Resource Center in Canton High School.
Please see graduation class pages news boxes for information as it becomes available.
Advance Placement (AP)
Testing takes place in early May at Schoolcraft College. Registration for tests runs from early December to February. This 2018 AP Testing Information (Google folder) contains testing dates & instructions and testing site locations. This is a list of AP Scholar Awards.
Michigan and the SAT - Information and resources about The Michigan Department of Education (MDE) transition to using the SAT as part of the Michigan Merit Examination (MME). Includes preparation and practice resources.
FOREIGN EXCHANGE PROGRAM at P-CEP
Plymouth Canton Community Schools recognizes the positive cultural benefits to the students, staff, and the community in meeting students from other countries and in having international students as members of the student body of this district.
Foreign Exchange students assigned to the Plymouth-Canton Educational Park (P-CEP or "The Park”) are invited to participate in monthly gatherings to learn more about the Park and student life. Please visit this page often for updates and pertinent information.
If you will be attending P-CEP and have questions before you are assigned to a school or counselor, you may contact one of the following advisors: