Sites recommended for students by P-CEP teaching staff
- Purdue University Online Writing Lab (OWL) - Online handouts cover writing, research, grammar, and MLA and APA style
- Merriam Webster OnLine References include: dictionary, thesaurus, Spanish-English dictionary. word games and word of the day podcast.
- Attending to Grammar part of the "Writing the Academic Paper" resource from the Writing Program at Dartmouth College. It includes 20 commonly made grammar mistakes that represent 91.5% of all errors in student work.
- Webmath - Large collection of tools for K-12 Math topics.
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives - Library of interactive, web-based virtual manipulative or concept tutorials
- Illuminations - Provides activities that model a variety of math concepts
- Digital History Great site for American History multimedia resources.
- United States Military Academy (USMA) Department of History: Atlases. Atlases of wars throughout history
- Conjuguemos! French, German, Spanish and Latin practice for verbs conjugations, grammar and Vocabulary, requires free registration
- Learn Spanish Spanish vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar explanations in English, online quizzes.
- Quia Shared Activities Online activities for review created by other teachers