Transcripts for P-CCS Alumni and Current P-CEP Students:
Parchment (www.parchment.com) is used for all transcripts being sent to a college or university. If you need a transcript for a scholarship, please see the Counseling Secretary in your home school.
- Parchment video tutorials, downloads and user guides.
- Parchment Secure Transcript website - Alumni and current Park Students must use this online transcript request system. The Parchment solution enables the secure, rapid exchange of your transcript to nearly 9,000 schools and universities, six state education agencies, and hundreds of thousands of individuals.
Transcript Request for Former Students: Former Park Students may request an official transcript be sent to a college, institution or employer in Parchment. If you wish to obtain an unofficial transcript you may utilize the Parchment system or you can contact the Counseling offices by email. Please include the word "Records" in the subject line so message isn't mistaken for spam.
- Canton High School 8415 Canton Center Road, Canton MI 48187
(734) 455-6794 e-mail: Erica.Faux@pccsk12.com
- Plymouth High School 8400 Beck Road, Canton MI 48187
(734) 582-5818 e-mail: Nancy.Gerst@pccsk12.com
- Salem High School 46181 Joy Road, Canton MI 48187
(734) 416-7748 e-mail: Kurt.Runchey@pccsk12.com
Education Verification for Employers: We have three schools on our campus (Plymouth-Canton Educational Park or 'The Park'). It is imperative that the request be sent to the correct school. To improve our response time, we ask that you fax the request and release to the following numbers.
- Plymouth High School (first graduating class 2006) 734-582-5555
- Salem High School (also identified as Plymouth-Salem) 734-416-2811
- Canton High School (also identified as Plymouth-Canton) 734-927-1020
We cannot complete the requests by phone.
Our response time will be 24-48 hours if this process is followed (with the exception of school closures).