P-CEP Overhead logo
  • Parchment video tutorials, downloads and user guides.
  • Parchment Secure Transcript website - Current Park Students must use this online transcript request system.  The Parchment solution enables the secure, rapid exchange of your transcript to nearly 9,000 schools and universities, six state education agencies, and hundreds of thousands of individuals.

Transcript Request for Former Students: Former Park Students may request an official transcript be sent to a college, institution or employer.  They may also obtain an unofficial transcript for their use. (If sending e-mail, please include the word "Records" in the subject line so message isn't mistaken for spam)

  • Canton High School 8415 Canton Center Road, Canton MI 48187
    (734) 455-6794  e-mail: 
  • Plymouth High School 8400 Beck Road, Canton MI 48187
    (734) 582-5818 e-mail: Nancy.Gerst@pccsk12.com
  • Salem High School 46181 Joy Road, Canton MI 48187
    (734) 416-7748 e-mail: Kurt.Runchey@pccsk12.com