Please see links to pages in menu on the left.
- MISTAR ParentPortal - parents can log in to the school district’s student database to view their child’s data, such as attendance reports, progress reports, report cards, transcripts, and more)
- PaySchools - online payment processing system for most P-CCS programs (athletics, technology, parking permits, etc.)
- PaySchools Support - support and Frequently asked questions
- MyPaymentsPlus - Cafeteria Accounts only
- Technology Department's 1:1 Initiative - Always. On. Learning. parent website for helpful information and resources, including information, Enrollment Forms, and Frequently Asked Questions about the 1:1 iPad and Chromebook program.
- K-12 Student Handbook and Code of Conduct
- Media Opt Out Form Posting and Media Access - Opt Out Form - to remove permission to post student work or images.
- How to Resolve a Concern (updated on October 31, 2017)
- Optional 2018-2019 Student Accident Insurance Plans and Michigan 2018-2019 Benefits and Premiums
- P-CCS Parent Council - meetings and announcements
- P-CCS Booster Handbook
- Chaperone & Volunteer Background (ICHAT) Request-- information and forms
- Sex Education Advisory Committee (SEAC) application