- Click for Back To School Login Help
- How to navigate Parent Portal
- How to video review of online paperwork completion
- How to video to submit Chromebook User Agreement
- How to video to submit COPPA agreement
- ParentPortal Login Help Doc
Online Help: Available by clicking on the Help link within the ParentPortal application (once logged in)
Elementary families with Back to School questions? If you have any questions or issues regarding the Back to School Registration process, please contact your school building secretary via phone or email.
Parent Login Information
Parents can retrieve their MISTAR ParentPortal login information by clicking the reminder link (Need Your Login Information?) at the ParentPortal login site and entering the email address that we have on file for you.
Your password will be immediately emailed to you. Please make sure to check your spam folder if you can’t locate the email in your inbox. Also, please note that some companies block emails from us.
If you receive an error message regarding duplicate accounts for an email address, please contact email@example.com.
Once you have logged in, you can change your email address on file by going to My Information.
Sign up for email notifications of student school news, attendance, assignments and report cards
1) Log into ParentPortal and click on the Email Notification tab in the Welcome bar
2) Select which email notifications you would like to receive and click Submit.