Parking is a Senior and Junior privilege. Permits are sold on a "first come, first served" basis.
Parking passes are now purchased through the district's Back to School Registration Update.
When school begins, Parking Permits will be sold every day from 6:30 a.m. to 7 a.m. in all three schools while space is available. You must purchase your permit from the Security Office of school at which you would like to park.
- Canton Security Office Room 132
- Plymouth Security Office Room 315
- Salem Security Office Room 1112
Students must present the following information in order to purchase a permit after school begins:
- Complete this Parking Application 2019-20 (PDF) signed by a parent/guardian.
- Registration for the vehicle with the license plate number
- Student ID Card
- Fee (PAYABLE ONLINE ONLY though RevTrak ) - Must bring printed proof of payment. Permit will not be issued without it.
- Valid driver’s license
- Parking sticker is applied to the Front Drivers side lower corner. No taping permitted!
- If you get a new car during the school year, please bring in your old sticker, your new vehicle registration and $5.00 replacement sticker fee
- If you need to drive an alternate vehicle to school, please see the security officer in your parking lot before school.
- Parking permits are not transferable between vehicles or students.
- You must park in the lot you choose. No exceptions.