Online payments are accepted for the following:
- Deposit / Fees / Insurance Premium for Electronic Device
- Middle School
- High School
- Various field trips / special school events
Plymouth-Canton Community Schools is pleased to continue our 1-to-1 device program with the distribution of Chromebooks to students for the 2017-2018 school year.
Students eligible to participate in the 1-to-1 take-home program include all 6th through 12th graders. In the late Fall, all 3rd, 4th and 5th grade elementary students will also be eligible; the timeline for their program participation will vary by grade and school building.
In order to participate in this program, one (and only one) of the following liability payment options must be chosen:
- Non-refundable insurance premium
(As with other insurance models, an additional insurance deductible is assessed if certain repairs or unit replacement are needed.)
- Refundable deposit of $200
(In the event the device needs to be repaired or replaced due to damage, non/out-of warranty issues, theft or loss, all costs are deducted from the deposit.)
Repair / Replacement / Deductible for Electronic Devices
When device damage, loss or theft has occurred, students and their families have an obligation to meet the district assessment of repair/replacement/deductible costs based on device review. To make your online payment for REPAIRS, please click here.
- Liberty Middle School selections
- Discovery Middle School selections
- East Middle School selections
- Pioneer Middle School selections
- West Middle School selections
Cost: $200 for unlimited sports; $125 for 6th graders (cross country).
If you have questions regarding any of this information, please contact your school’s athletic coordinator.
Student athletes receiving free or reduced lunch should contact the building principal to receive an exemption from the participation fee. The exemption does not automatically apply.
Students eligible for the middle to high school summer Bridge Program may make payments in late spring. A $100 deposit is required at the time of application. The deposit will be subtracted from the following tuition rates: $300 regular tuition, $175 for free/reduced lunch. Some students may be eligible for additional tuition reduction.
Please see the Bridge Summer Transition Program page for additional information. or contact: Becky Kraft, Bridge Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canton High School selections
- Plymouth High School selections
- Salem High School selections
- Athletic Pass for Family or Student
The following fees are required to participate on a High School athletic team:
- Unlimited sports for P-CEP: $385 per student annually
- $780 PCEP school-funded sports family maximum
- $880 PCCS district (middle and high school school-funded sports ONLY) family cap
Payment is required when student athlete is notified of team participation.
Student athletes receiving free or reduced lunch should contact their home school Athletic Department to receive an exemption from the participation fee. The exemption does not automatically apply. If you have questions regarding any of this information, please contact your school’s athletic coordinator.
- Canton High School - Vernon Crump, 734-416-2925
- Plymouth High School - Luke Swanson, 734-582-5700
- Salem High School - Brian Samulski, 734-416-7775
Payment for IB exam registration Regardless of the number of exams taken all students must pay the registration fee of $172. To ensure the appropriate exam registration students should turn in the IB Exam Worksheet to Mr. Casey Swanson. Students that qualify for free and reduced lunch are responsible for the registration fee only. Late registration is subject to additional fees from the IBO. If there are questions, please direct them to email@example.com.