First time use of PaySchools
When accessing PaySchools for the first time, a username and password must be created. After logging in to the PaySchools Web site, select item(s) to purchase and then indicate payment by either e-check or credit card payment.
- To pay by e-check (directly debiting bank checking account) enter the bank's ABA routing number and personal checking account number.
- To make purchase by credit card, enter the account number and expiration date of either a VISA, MasterCard or Discover credit card (American Express not accepted).
When the purchase is complete, an e-mail confirmation and receipt will immediately be sent to the e-mail address entered when creating the PaySchool account (username and password).
The PaySchools process:
- uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt information being sent over the Web,
- requires passwords throughout the program,
- does not store personal bank or credit card information to ensure privacy and security for users.
Questions and Answers
Who may I contact for help?
P-CCS Board Office Receptionist
How do I request a refund (return)?
What if I forgot my password?
How soon will funds be available or marked as paid?
With a successful online transaction funds are available immediately.
Can payment be divided between online and paper check?
No, when paying for Pay to Participate.
Yes, when paying for cafeteria accounts.
What verification is there of a completed transaction?
A Web page will indicate if the transaction was successful and an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address associated with the PaySchools account.
How will the charge appear on my credit card?