High School Pay-to-Participate Athletics
The following fees are required to participate on a High School athletic team:
- Unlimited sports for P-CEP: $385 per student annually
- $780 P-CEP school-funded sports family maximum
- $880 PCCS district (middle and high school school-funded sports ONLY) family cap
- Pay-to-participate fees will pilot the use of Online Payments from RevTrak for the spring 2019
Payment is required when student athlete is notified of team participation.
Student athletes receiving free or reduced lunch should contact their home school Athletic Department to receive an exemption from the participation fee. The exemption does not automatically apply. If you have questions regarding any of this information, please contact your school’s athletic coordinator.
- Canton High School - Vernon Crump, 734-416-2925
- Plymouth High School - Luke Swanson, 734-582-5700
- Salem High School - Brian Samulski, 734-416-7775
Elementary and Middle School Summer Academy
The Summer Academy program has been developed to meet the needs of students who need additional support in both Reading and Math. Summer Academy invitations will be provided by building administrators and counselors. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your student’s principal or counselor. A $75 deposit is required to register your student. $25.00 of the registration deposit is non-refundable in cases of cancellation. The remainder of your child’s tuition is due by June 1st. Full tuition ($200 regular tuition, $100 for students eligible for free/reduced lunch) and the Student Information Form are due on or before June 1st to ensure your student has a spot in Summer Academy.
The link for the RevTrak account for Summer Academy is below: https://pccsk12.revtrak.net/