The 2019 P-CEP e-Communicator is Available Now!
- School NameCommunications Office
Happy summer from Plymouth-Canton Community Schools!
The P-CCS Communications Office has just released the 2019 P-CEP e-Communicator (Google doc, 12 pages). This publication contains important information specifically for parents and students at Canton, Salem, and Plymouth High Schools. Included in the document are important details, policies, and dates that cover everything from schedule pickup dates and times to athletics to the 2020 Senior Party. There is also a ‘How to’ section for various tasks that might need to complete before the start of the school year.
We strongly recommend spending some time with this important document to prepare for the 2019-20 school year.
Have a fun and safe rest of the summer and we will see you in September!
Topics included in the e-Communicator include:
- P-CEP Schedule Pickup 2019 week of Aug. 20
- P-CEP 2019-2020 Bell Times
- P-CCS School Year Calendar
- P-CEP 'Back to School' Parent Night Sept. 5
- "How To" Guide for Parents and Students: register a new student; report an absence; make a schedule change; purchase a parking pass; update your address, phone or email.
- Class of 2023 (Freshmen) Link Crew Details for Aug. 22
- Class of 2021 (Juniors) PSAT/NMSQT Registration
- Athletics and Activities Information and Updates
- Class of 2020 (Seniors) Senior All Night Party
- P-CEP Sex Education & Reproductive Health Info
- P-CEP "A note from the nurse'
- Starkweather Academy could be for you!
- P-CEP Student Run Credit Union
- P-CEP Homecoming 'Need to Know ' Details
Saturday, September 28, 2019: Canton HS (Canton Cafeteria)
Saturday, October 5, 2019: Plymouth HS (Plymouth Gymnasium)
Saturday, October 12, 2019: Salem HS (Salem Cafeteria)
- Important dates for future P-CEP Students Class of 2024!
- Food and Nutrition Updates
- Information on the 1:1 Chromebook Program
- P-CCS Back to School Bash August 24!