How was this plan developed?
- P-CCS Administration engaged TMP Architecture and McCarthy & Smith to facilitate district-wide visioning sessions. The purpose was to develop potential programming and teaching needs throughout the District. The theme of the sessions was ‘Equity’ at all grade levels.
- As a part of the visioning sessions, the district enlisted a group of Board of Education members, administration, staff, parents, students, and community stakeholders to discuss the imminent infrastructure and programmatic needs within P-CCS.
- The visioning sessions were conducted February 2019 thru May 2019. Members from each school level met independently in order to discuss the needs at their facility.
- Facility and Boundary Study 2019-2020 page contains links to the committee work and presentations
- Following the visioning sessions, a public workshop session with the Board of Education was held to present the findings from the study and provide input and further direction.
- In November, 2019, the Board voted to place the $275 million bond initiative on the ballot. The proposal would result in a ZERO INCREASE to the current tax rate of 4.02 mills.
Presentation to the P-CCS Board of Education in November 2019
- P-CCS 10 Year Master Plan Presentation (PDF, 35 pages 14 MB)
- P-CCS 10 Year Master Plan Presentation (Google Slides, online)
Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 34 pages)