Visit the P-CCS Home Learning Resources Portal, which includes the Home Learning Hub as well as information about how to access both a district device and/or free internet options.
P-CCS Postings Related to COVID-19
- K-12 Registration (April 9, 2020)
- High Velocity Providing Free Lunch for Kids on Weekdays (April 7, 2020)
- Information Regarding Extra-Curricular Refunds for Rest of School Year (April 7, 2020)
- TAG Testing Timeline Update for the 2020-2021 School Year (April 7, 2020)
- Mail Dropbox for Dropping Off Non-Digital Documents to the P-CCS Board Office (E.J. McClendon Center) (April 7, 2020)
- MHSAA Cancels Remainder of 2019-20 Winter & Spring Seasons (April 4, 2020)
- Local First Responders Need Help Fighting COVID-19 (March 31, 2020)
- UPDATED: P-CCS Weekly Breakfast & Lunch Program Continues on Wednesday, April 1 (UPDATED: April 1, 2020)
- Reminder: All P-CCS School Facilities, Playgrounds & Fields, Etc., Closed at This Time (March 30, 2020)
- Superintendent Merritt's Message to the P-CCS Community (Transcript) (March 27, 2020)
- Governor Whitmer Signs “Stay Home, Stay Safe” Executive Order (March 23, 2020) (UPDATED: April 8, 2020)
Updated to include multiple language versions
- Superintendent Merritt's Message to the P-CCS Community (Transcript) (March 20, 2020)
- Important Information from P-CCS (March 18, 2020)
- Important Information from P-CCS (March 13, 2020)
- All P-CCS Extracurricular Activities Canceled through April 12 (UPDATED: March 24, 2020)
- All P-CCS Schools Closed for Students on March 16 & March 17 (March 12, 2020)
- P-CCS COVID-19 Communication (March 11, 2020)
- P-CCS COVID-19 Communication (March 3, 2020)
Resources about COVID-19
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. This virus originated in Wuhan, China. The CDC is monitoring the cases of COVID-19 in the United States.
- What you need to know about the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) Current and factual information about COVID-19 can be found at the CDC website.
Additional multilingual CDC fact sheets about COVID-19 are available on the Michigan Government website.
- Steps to prevent illness There are preventive actions that can be done to help to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses and illnesses.
- Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19 The COVID-19 outbreak can be stressful for parents, children and communities. This resource from the CDC provides helpful suggestions on how to cope during the COVID-19.