P-CCS Students and Families: Below are important resources to stay posted with during this time. Please see the links below:

How to Address a Concern

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Plymouth-Canton Board of Education and the Superintendent expect that all concerns be treated with respect. All persons will be assisted by the best person to help them with their concerns regarding their children and their schools. The flowchart below explains some general guidelines.  
Not all concerns may be resolved exactly as all persons involved desire, but District staff will be open to considering all concerns and providing any assistance possible before the issue would need to be addressed by the Superintendent.

How to Address a Concern (PDF) printer friendly version

P-CCS Directory of School Administrators (2019-2020) (Google doc)

How to Resolve a Concern  

Administration Building, 454 S. Harvey St., Plymouth, MI 48170 (734) 416-2700 Fax (734) 416-4933