Daily Meal Prices
Breakfast $1.75 (Reduced price $ .30)
Lunch $3.50 (Reduced price lunch $ .40)
Breakfast $1.90 (Reduced price breakfast $ .30)
A la carte items are available at all buildings. Please visit the cafeteria for specifics.
- All students can pay cash for their meals.
- Students may pre-pay for meals by bringing payment to the school cafeteria manager. Make checks payable to: “P-CCS – Cafeteria Account”
- Option to pay online using the MyPaymentsPlus Service is available for Elementary, Middle, and High School Students.
- School Meals Family Assistance Please see the Free & Reduced Meals page(Please note: a new application must be submitted each school year. Questions about the free or reduced meal program or application? Call 734-416-7702.)
Nutrition Services Meal Charging Policy - The purpose of having a meal charging policy is to establish consistent clear meal account procedures throughout the district. There is a fine line between considering the fiscal integrity of the district and the solvency of the food service program while also meeting the nutritional needs of students.
Nutrition Services Meal Charging Policy (PDF)
- Nutrition Guidelines For Healthier School Meals (PDF)
- P-CCS Bylaws & Policies 8510 - Wellness Policy (PDF, 7 pages)
Folder of past Wellness and FitFuture Newsletter posters in a Google drive folder
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.