P-CCS Students and Families: There are two important resources to stay posted with during the school closure period. Please see the important links below.

  • P-CCS Information on COVID-19 Page, which contains all related posts, releases, and transcripts that have been sent to the community, as well as some other informational resources.

Substitute Teacher Positions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

All P-CCS Substitute Teachers and Substitute Paraprofessionals are contracted through  EDUStaff, LLC.

Detailed information can be found on their web site

Please be advised that Plymouth-Canton requires all Substitute Teachers to possess a Teaching Certificate (current or expired) OR Substitute Permit. A valid Michigan Teaching Certificate will be required for any long term assignments.

Contact EDUStaff at 1-877-974-6338 with any questions.