School Year: September 2020 - May 2021
This parent/child class is designed for toddlers and a special adult in their life. They have an opportunity to interact with each other in a relaxed classroom atmosphere led by members of our teaching team. Children explore art, dramatic play, small and large motor activities and sensory based activities.
- Children must be 2 years old by September 1st.
- Children are not required to be toilet trained.
- A parent/adult must stay with the child during the class.
- This is meant to be a special time for the 2 year old and accompanying adult, therefore, siblings are not able to attend the class.
* Class meets one time per week for two hours - September through the end of May.
* Morning or afternoon options are available.
* Snacks are provided.
Stay and Play 2019-2020 Calendar (Google Doc)
2020-2021 Stay and Play Calendar (Google Doc)
Stay and Play Parent Handbook 2016-17 (PDF, 11 pages ) update coming soon
2020-2021 Stay and Play Program Options (District Map of Schools)
|241||Allen Early Learning Academy||9:15 - 11:15am||Monday|
|242||Allen Early Learning Academy||12:15 - 2:15pm||Monday|
|243||Allen Early Learning Academy||9:15 - 11:15am||Tuesday|
|244||Allen Early Learning Academy||12:15 - 2:15pm||Tuesday|
|245||Allen Early Learning Academy||9:15 - 11:15am||Wednesday|
|246||Allen Early Learning Academy||12:15 - 2:15pm||Wednesday|
|247||Allen Early Learning Academy||8:45 - 10:45am||Thursday|
Stay and Play Program Cost
- $100 registration fee
- One day per week class, 10 monthly payments of $77
- First tuition payment due by June 15, 2020
- Subsequent payments invoiced monthly starting in September
New student registration for 2020-2021 begins March 16, 2020
Go to the Preschool Registration page to register for this program.