Click for weather forecast
- Grades K-5 8:48 am - 3:56 pm
- Half Days 8:48 am - 11:53 am Grades K-5
- Young 5s
- M, T, W, F 8:28 am - 3:35 pm
- Th 8:48 am - 3:56 pm
- Half Days M, T, W, F 8:28 am - 11:33 a.m
Half Days Th 8:48 am - 11:53 am
Half Days: 9/3, 10/31, 11/13, 11/14, 1/16, 1/17, 3/11, 3/12, 6/10, 6/11
Grades 1 & 4: 11:50 - 12:07 Lunch; 12:10 - 12:40 Recess
Grades 2 & 3: 12:10 - 12:27 Lunch; 12:28 - 1:00 Recess
Grades Y5, K and 5: 12:00 - 12:22 Recess; 12:25 - 12:50 Lunch
ATTENDANCE LINE - Available 24/7
- Press 2 after the greeting
- Please report absences before 8:45 AM
All absences should be reported on the attendance line.
Hoben Students Are Expected to Make Good Choices At All Times!
At Hoben we respect all students' right to a safe environment!
Positive communication between home and school is necessary. When students understand that parents and the school are working together most problems are eliminated.
Every Hoben student has the ability to be safe, kind and productive.
- Students can be responsible for solving their own problems with guidance.
- Students have greater success when all adults in their lives consistently model appropriate behavior and problem solving.
- Providing students the opportunity to manage their behavior and supporting them while they learn how to manage themselves is our goal.
Student Behavioral Expectations
The staff at Hoben Elementary School believes that all students have the right to obtain an education in an atmosphere that nurtures growth and positive self-image. At Hoben School, it is our expectation that students make good choices. When students make good choices, the optimal learning opportunities will occur. It is expected that all students will be honest, courteous, cooperative and understand and obey the rules of the school. Providing children the opportunity to manage their behavior and supporting them while they lean how to manage themselves is the goal of all of us in developing self-discipline in children.
Conflict resolution using Restorative Practices is used when disputes involve two or more students.
At Hoben we are Safe, Kind, and Productive.