Our Shadow Program is for families who reside in the boundaries of P-CCS but do not currently attend P-CCS. Due to the overwhelming success of this program, please sign up for only ONE Shadow opportunity per student.
The schedule for the day will be as follows:
- 8:50-9:00 a.m.—Students arrive on campus (location will be communicated upon confirmation).
- Student will be paired with a P-CEP student and attend three classes together.
- Students will eat a complimentary lunch in the cafeteria with their partner.
- Shadowing students will gather as a small group for a question and answer session with counselors and P-CEP staff.
- 1:30 p.m.—Students should be picked up.
Note: Current P-CCS eighth grade students will have opportunities to learn about Plymouth-Canton Educational Park (P-CEP) through their school counselors. This program is only for students who do not currently attend P-CCS schools.
Please sign-up for remaining shadow opportunities using one of these forms:
These forms will be available after August 19, 2019 for students in the Class of 2024
Canton High School Shadow sign up (Google form)
- November 14, 2019
- December 19, 2019
- February 27, 2020
- March 19, 2020
Plymouth High School Shadow sign up (Google form)
- November 13, 2019 - FULL
- December 18, 2019 - FULL
- February 26, 2020 - FULL
- March 18, 2020
Salem High School Shadow sign up (Google form)
- November 12, 2019
- December 17, 2019
- February 25, 2020
- March 17, 2020
Questions? Contact a P-CEP Counseling Office Secretary (during the school year.)
Shadow-like Opportunities for P-CEP Academies will be announced at a later date.
Subscribe to the "Class of 2024 News" to receive notification. (will be available in the fall)