Please use the blue menu to access the following pages:
P-CEP Course Catalog (formerly the Program of Studies) describes the courses offered at Plymouth-Canton Educational Park, as well as the graduation requirements and the class selection process.
Optional Learning Pathways: Academies and Learning communities
- Arts Academy at Salem High School
- Business Academy at Canton High School (NEW for the 2020-2021 school year!)
- International Academy at Plymouth High School for the International Baccalaureate Program
- STEM Academy at Canton High School
- Smaller Learning Communities
Career Technical Education covers a wide range of fields and works in partnership with a variety of other district programs including Starkweather Academy. A number of career pathways are currently offered and new ones are being developed.
Academic Support Programs allow any students to stop in at lunch or after school for extra help in core subjects: Science, Math and the award winning Writing Center. It also provides the schedule of after school study hours in the Park library Media Centers.
Summer Math Packets - packets to help students brush up and possibly relearn math skills during the summer
Summer School information is updated in the spring
Testing out of Future Courses - provides testing schedule, sign up form and guides