P-CCS Students and Families: There are two important resources to stay posted with during the school closure period. Please see the important links below.
P-CCS Information on COVID-19 Page, which contains all related posts, releases, and transcripts that have been sent to the community, as well as some other informational resources.
Adult High School Completion
- To enroll in the high school classes at age 19 or older students must have a minimum of 16 high school credits.
- Students must be able to demonstrate a 9th grade reading and writing level on the Adult Basic Education test.
- Adult students participating in high school courses will be enrolled at the discretion of the Principal following the review of the students record and interview.
- Qualified students can enroll in a combination of online and in class courses (these will be primarily with students ages 16-19).
- Online only options are available on a more flexible schedule or in evening. Students taking online courses must report in person to the school site to take course exams.